Honesty in advertising
- Is this advertisement effective?
- Is it a fair representation of fast food?
- Who does this advertisement target?
- What does the spokesman say about addiction?
- What does he say about sugar and cocaine?
- What does he say about food stylists?
- How are nuggets made?
- What are the ‘plastic shapes’? How are they used?
- What does he say about workers’ salaries?
The Heart Attack Grill
- What unusual event did the heart-attack grill celebrate?
- The heart attack grill is a monument to what?
- The restaurant is in Las Vegas – also known as what?
- What are two’rules’ of the restaurant?
- What is unusual about how they serve fries?
- What is served in a pill bottle?
- How many calories are in their largest burger?
- What does the owner like to be called?
- Why was the first heart attack grill criticized?
- How many fatalities have occurred in the new restaurant?
- What is in the bag Dr. John places on the table?
- Who was John Aleman?
- Does Dr. John like heart attacks in his restaurant? Why/why not?
- What did Dr. John do before he ran the restaurant?
- Dr. John thinks his restaurant is better than others because his restaurant is .
- What is great for business at the Heart Attack Grill?
- How heavy is the new spokesman?
What do these words mean?
morbid – grotesque – personal responsibility – artery clogging – addictive