English Plus Activities
For teenagers who want to improve their English and have an unforgettable holiday
In English Plus Activities, students study English in the morning and go on activities in the afternoon.
In the morning classes, teachers focus on getting students to communicate in English, encouraging them to improve their fluency and learn vocabulary about upcoming acitivities.
The afternoon activities are a mixture of adventure activities, sight-seeing, and cultural excursions.
In the morning class, you will study:
- Reading and writing
Improve your English in a fun, interactive environment
Meet students from other countries
English Plus Activities programmes run on a four weekly cycle in January, July and August 2020.
0900 – 1030 – Morning class
1030 – 1045 – Break
1045 – 1200 – Morning class (continued)
~1300 – Leave for activity
~ 1600 – return to Unique
Note: Times depend on activity
- A one-off NZD$250 registration fee applies to all teen bookings.
- A one-off NZD$190 homestay-monitoring fee applies to any student under 18 who does not stay in a Unique homestay.
- Programmes start every Monday, bar NZ public holidays.
- External examination fees are not included
- Extra-curricular activities are not included unless part of the English Plus Activities programme